Saturday, November 30, 2013

The great start

Some say a great start is something that happens very little. I think I might be in that very little. So to start off a few weeks back I went to the chino community theater on 7th street, it was great. I was able to meet the whole stage crew along with bond with a fellow ipoly student. Most of all I learned that rushing through everything and trying to get everything done isn't always the best idea. I say this because I believed that progress was based off of how much you can get done in just a few hours. This changed when I sanded down a cabinet for 5 hours just so we could restrain it. Come to find out the man who gave Gustavo and I this long task thought that it would be done the next time we worked on it. He was shock to find that Gustavo and I sanded down everything. Most of all I had the best start to mentorship I was able to do the tech work such as lighting cues and audio cues. I get to say I started here at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment