Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Presentation Reflections

(1) Positive Statement
I'm truly most proud of how I presented, I say this based off of how the students were animated rather then being asleep. Also I feel that most proud of it because Mr. Pang couldn't find a Recommendation to say at the very end even me asking for people to give me a few, they still couldn't do it.

(2) Questions to Consider
a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?
AE               AP       CR       NC
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
For me what worked was how well this large project was broken down. What I mean is by the senior teachers breaking down this project into very manageable sections was what allowed me to remember all my steps. The best thing that worked for me was every step along the way was just an addition the the previous step. A great example of this is when we had our 10 minute presentation then our 30 minute presentation then it all built up to our final, that is what truly worked for me.

(4) (What didn't work) 
What didn't work was my lack of motivation to find more sources for research. I did do what was required when it was required, but since I didn't find to many pieces of research it wasn't as easy doing this project as it would have been with 10 or 15 more.

(5) Finding Value
I have learned that if you do the bare minimum that is what you'll receive back. Most of all I learned how to communicate to not just with people in my field, but also to all the students in my year. Due to this communication on this mutual level I came to have this feeling camaraderie with the class. That is what I will take with me is the idea of what camaraderie is like and apply this idea where ever it best fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment