Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Refletion

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I'm most proud of my power point being minimal forcing me to go completely off of memory rather then reading off of the presentation itself.
2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I stuck to what was required. Such as making sure my rough draft lesson plan was turned in on time, my EQ was clearly visible throughout, and I even was able to connected multiple pieces of research to the presentation when I possibly could.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
What worked for me was the ability to say the directions of what my activity was. Then let them free to work on it with little questions, what scared me was that I failed at directing but rather then it being bad everyone understood it and completed the activity as I pictured it would.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I have a feeling I might not have made the 20 minutes I sort of felt that I rushed the activity. So what didn't work was most likely my time management.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
My next answer could possibly be "communicating to the production staff with full understanding" My whole goal with this answer is to go in depth on how to structure you vocabulary in a way that will be calm and kind while being able to be aggressive on how things should be done on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment