Friday, January 31, 2014

Next production...

Unfortunately the production that was currently being featured at the Chino Community Theatre a.k.a., The Seventh Street Theatre, has finally reached its last showing. Sounds sad I know, but what this means now is I get go back and work with my mentor on the play The Beauty and the Beast Jr. which will be the March play. What my whole goal with going back is to try finding solid answers to my EQ or maybe even make the ones I have stronger with wonderful pieces of information from my mentor. I plan on doing this through the striking of the stage, sitting in on the auditions, and helping be a stage crew member. For any of the upcoming events at/for the Chino Community Theatre you can either go to their website at http://www.chinocommunitytheatre.org/ or you can come here to this blog. I promise to keep it up to date for the next month on all of the dates of the events.

1) February 1st: is the closing show of Boeing Boeing
2) February 13-16: is the Kiwanis Red Velvet Cake Wars
3) February 23 and 24: are the auditions for Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
4) March 7 and 8: will be the showing of The Beauty and the Beast Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment